Buljirya Font is a serif font family that was designed by Hishand Studio, a type foundry based in Indonesia. The font features classic serifs and has a slightly condensed design that gives it a sophisticated and elegant appearance. It is a versatile font that can be used for various design projects such as branding, editorial design, and web design.
The font family includes several weights, including regular, italic, bold, and bold italic. It also supports various languages and includes a range of glyphs and characters, making it a versatile font that can be used for projects in multiple languages.
As a serif font, Buljirya is best suited for use in printed materials such as books, magazines, and newspapers, but it can also be used effectively in digital applications such as websites and apps. It has a classic and timeless design that can give any project a touch of sophistication and elegance.
History of Hishand Studio
Hishand Studio is a digital type foundry based in Indonesia that was founded by designer and typographer Muhammad Yusuf in 2018. Although the foundry is relatively new, it has quickly gained recognition in the design community for its high-quality typefaces that are characterized by their attention to detail and functionality.
Prior to founding Hishand Studio, Muhammad Yusuf had gained experience in the field of graphic design and typography through his work with various design studios and freelance clients. He recognized a need for high-quality typefaces that were both affordable and accessible to a wide range of designers, and he decided to start his own foundry to fill this gap.
Preview Image of the Buljirya Font
Characteristics of the Buljirya Font Family
The Buljirya font family, designed by Hishand Studio, has a number of characteristics that make it a unique and versatile typeface. Here are some of the key features of this font family:
- Serif Design: Buljirya is a serif font family, which means that it features small lines or flourishes at the end of the strokes that make up each character. This gives the font a classic and elegant appearance.
- Condensed Design: Buljirya has a slightly condensed design, which makes it well-suited for use in projects where space is at a premium. The condensed design also gives the font a more modern and sophisticated appearance.
- Multiple Weights and Styles: The Buljirya font family includes several weights, including regular, italic, bold, and bold italic. This makes it a versatile font that can be used for a variety of design projects.
- Language Support: Buljirya supports a range of languages and includes a wide variety of glyphs and characters, making it a great choice for designers who work with multiple languages.
|Type||OpenType & TrueType|
|License Info||Free For Personal Use|
Uses of the Buljirya Font
The Buljirya font family, designed by Hishand Studio, is a versatile typeface that can be used for a wide variety of design projects. Here are some of the most common uses for this font family:
- Branding: Buljirya’s elegant and sophisticated design makes it a great choice for use in branding and logo design. It can help to convey a sense of professionalism and refinement, which can be important for businesses and organizations that want to make a strong visual impression.
- Editorial Design: Buljirya’s legibility and classic serif design make it a great choice for use in editorial design projects, such as magazines, newspapers, and books. Its slightly condensed design also makes it a good fit for longer blocks of text.
- Web Design: Although Buljirya is primarily a print font, it can also be used effectively in digital applications such as websites and apps. Its high level of legibility and elegant design can help to create a polished and professional look for digital projects.
- Advertising: Buljirya’s classic and sophisticated design makes it a great choice for use in advertising campaigns, such as print ads and billboards. Its high level of legibility and versatility in terms of weights and styles make it well-suited for a variety of different advertising applications.
- Packaging Design: The Buljirya font family can be used to create elegant and refined packaging designs for a variety of products. Its classic serif design and multiple weights and styles make it a versatile font that can be adapted to a wide range of packaging applications.
Comparisons to Other Serif Fonts
The Buljirya font family, designed by Hishand Studio, can be compared to other serif fonts in terms of its design, characteristics, and intended use. Here are some of the key comparisons that can be made between Buljirya and other serif fonts:
- Times New Roman: Times New Roman is a classic serif font that has been used for decades in print and digital applications. It is similar to Buljirya in terms of its serif design, but it has a more traditional appearance and is often associated with academic and legal documents.
- Georgia: Georgia is a serif font that was designed specifically for use on the web. It has a similar level of legibility to Buljirya, but its design is more rounded and less condensed. It is often used in web design and digital applications.
- Bodoni: Bodoni is a classic serif font that is known for its elegant and refined appearance. It is similar to Buljirya in terms of its high level of legibility and its use of serifs, but it has a more ornate and decorative design.
- Garamond: Garamond is a serif font that has been used for centuries in print applications. It is known for its elegant and refined appearance, and it is similar to Buljirya in terms of its classic serif design and high level of legibility.
- Didot: Didot is a serif font that is characterized by its high contrast between thick and thin strokes. It is similar to Buljirya in terms of its elegant and refined appearance, but its design is more ornate and decorative, which makes it better suited for use in headings and titles rather than body text.
Get the Buljira Font Free From Here
Licensing of the Buljirya Font
It is available for purchase and use under several different licensing options, including desktop, web, app, and ebook licenses. Each license type has different usage restrictions and price points, depending on the intended use of the font.